- Are you looking forward to donate for a need, program or project?
- Do you want to donate for social, educational, economic, psychological empowerment of children, students or women?
- Do you see a merit in donations that enhances a person or communities?
- Would you like to donate in a specific sector?
- Are you a philanthropist?
What do you mean by Donation?
Donation is the act of providing resources, generally in form of money or other values such as effort or time, for a project, a person, a business. Sources of donations includefoundations, grants, savings, subsidies and credit. Donations can be allocated for either short term or long term purposes.
What are the Benefits?
- When donating for women empowerment, not only her but the next generation will be empowered too. She will be socially as well as economically independent
- Donation to students lowers the dropout rate
- Donation for career planning programs helps students discover a career path that suits their interests, passions and goals
- Donation for self-esteem programs help an individual develop self-confidence and leadership skills
- Donation for special need can be geared, where teaching is matched closely to learning styles and strength of an individual. The staff has excellent understanding of their needs